Re: [OM] XA cosine^4 falloff and vignetting

Subject: Re: [OM] XA cosine^4 falloff and vignetting
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:38:06 -0800
Vignetting will be visible with the XA and print film under the 'proper'
conditions. A clear blue sky for example and a film with (relativly) narrow
exposure lattitude. It is not common, but I have noticied it with some print
films. You can see it in the bottom example on my web page. Photos were taken
with negative film and scanned. It shows up more often in slide films, but
overall I have never had a real problem with it.

Jim Couch