Re: [OM] New Olys (digital interchangeable lens SLR) - 253709.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys (digital interchangeable lens SLR) - 253709.
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:14:29 +0800
No, the Olympus digital camera cannot use the T-series flash, as there is no
"film" for reflection control. The new TTL flash FL-40 uses a pre-flash to
check the power required for final flash output, much more accurate than
normal TTL flash. It is not "average" detection, I think it use "peak"
detection to determine the white point, with the millions CCDs you can do a
more precise control of exposure.

C.H.Ling