[OM] Re: Date format and similar stuff ( O T )

Subject: [OM] Re: Date format and similar stuff ( O T )
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 07:05:17 +0000
Brian, don't you realise? It's in the Constitution (or an Amendment thereof) that they have to be free in their expression (I think) ...

:>)

Chris

At 09:25 +1300 30/12/01, Brian Swale wrote:
Hi Fellow Zuiks,

At the risk of starting a flame war (which I don't want), can I just point out
(then run for cover) that most non-US residents who have had any
involvement with international things have noticed that people in the USA are
the only ones in the world who reverse the sequence of date components in
the middle.

Most (all?) others go from small part to large part, or vice-versa. i.e.

year/month/day/hour/minute/second.

snip

So long as we respect and understand our differences, there shouldn't be a
problem. Who is to say which is the "right" way.

Brian

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker