Re: [OM] Back from Taiwan

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Taiwan
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:38:37 -0800
I just ordered an ACER Scanwit..  So...  I'm going to get the rolls
developed, and scan them in..  Most of the pics are of food...  So I can
take a look at the pics while I am away from taiwan..  Some scenery pics and
weird sign pics.  I'm eager to see how they turn out..

Will post them as soon as I finish them..

Albert