Re: [OM] Depth of Field

Subject: Re: [OM] Depth of Field
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:32:16 -0500
Yep. You can get manuals Pretty Damn Fast.

Tom

On Sunday, December 30, 2001 at 14:51, dreammoose <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Depth of Field" saying:

> They sell a lot of manuals on ebay too. Also there was a thread
> yesterday about Oly manuals in PDF format on the Oly web site.
>
> Moose
>
> Olympus wrote:
>
> >Since I'm in the computer field, I actually know what that stands for...
> >
> >In buying stuff from ebay, the term would be IWRTFMIIHAFM.
> >
> >:-)
> >Albert

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412 W75.714
Laws are the spider's webs which,
if anything small falls into them they ensnare it,
but large things break through and escape.
        --Solon, statesman (c.638-c558 BCE)
I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the rights of
the people by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in
power than by violent and sudden usurpations. -James Madison,
fourth US president (1751-1836)