Re: [OM] Xtreme photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Xtreme photos
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:37:00 +0000
At 05:02 12/31/01, you wrote:
Long Island/NYC area hasn't seen a molecule of snow yet. High 40's (till this
weekend.)

NYC has been spared (so far) . . . count your blessings and hope it lasts through the New Year celebration. If the temps are that warm I can only imagine what Times Square will be like.

Central Indiana hasn't seen much more than a couple very short snow showers and some flurries, but the temperature has dropped considerably compared to two weeks ago. Tonight it was "too cold to snow." Had real fun replacing the front brakes on my car yesterday morning. Just what I wanted to do in 15 degree [F] temperatures! Could have used your 40 [F] heat wave.

-- John
[who's also thankful he's not somewhere in Alberta or worse yet, the Yukon]