Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 02:45:56 -0500
On Sunday, December 30, 2001 at 19:37, Garth Wood <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens" saying:

> At 06:50 PM 30/12/2001 -0500, Tom Trottier wrote:
> >On Sunday, December 30, 2001 at 14:59, Garth Wood <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >wrote re "Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens" saying: ...
> >> But consider this: how often can you have really great
> >> sex, and how often can you have really great espresso?
> >
> >I think each should be indulged in  three times a day.
>

> It's unfortunate that how often you *think* each should be indulged in has
> absolutely no correlation to how often you actually *can* indulge in 'em.
> 8^>

We all have our ideals for which we strive....

tOM
------------------- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ottawa-
photo-clubs
tOM A. Trottier,        ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115    N45.412
W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980