Re: [OM] Loupe / slide film question

Subject: Re: [OM] Loupe / slide film question
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 04:20:48 -0800
http://www.deutscheoptik.com/product.php3?cat=acc&id=89

This was what I was thinking about buying.  Nice huh??

OR.. I can buy another 50mm, use it as a loupe, and have an extra backup
50mm lens, and it would cost me only $20..  still, that Deutscheoptik lens
looks so sweet...  I feel like Homer Simpson..  "Mmmm....  donuts..  mmmm...
aspheric ground glass...."

Albert