Re: [OM] Snipe results

Subject: Re: [OM] Snipe results
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:02:57 -0400
I was watching that one Don, but dropped it for another BIN one before
it ended. You can thank Bill, who gave the tip here for the BIN one,
that I didn't run you up :-). I didn't have time to check through eb*y
lists yesterday morning, and without his tip would have missed it.
My 62mm skylight filter, with attached Tokina ATX 28-85, arrived today
(very fast coming!), in what I would call mint condition. Double :-)'s.
Wayne