[OM] cheap slide duplicator

Subject: [OM] cheap slide duplicator
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:27:07 -0500
I have an el-cheapo "Qualide" slide duplicator I found in a box in my
closet.  It is in like-new condition with papers.  The sticker on the
outside of the box says $79.50, but I'm sure I didn't pay that for it.  In
fact, I don't remember ever buying it.  I know I never used it.

It has a zoom function (1x to 2.5x) and is a T-mount (comes with OM
adapter).  To use it, you put the slide in one end and and shoot a flash
into the end of the tube.  It would work best with a T-32 so you could have
the camera [OM-2(N), 3Ti or -4(T)] do the exposure in TTL mode.  I have the
OM bellows setup for slide copying, so I have no use for this.

The first person willing to pay $5 for shipping (to a US address) can have it.

Steve Troy