Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?
From: "Steve Goss" <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:33:57 -0500
Why the photographer would run low end film through a high end
Nikon body at a wedding is unforgivable, but using 35mm is
defensible. For example, at my wedding, the photographer did the
whole thing with a Nikon N-something. We knew this ahead of time.
He gave us the option of doing formals with medium format, or
doing formals and informals with 35mm, for the same price. His
contention was that unless we wanted enlargements beyond 8x10, we
would not see a difference in quality. He was right.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

>>saying the mirror is not adjusted might be the definition of the
>>problem, but is by no means an excuse.
>
>Absolutely.  I quite agree.  Between the choice of a consumer
>snapshot film (versus pro film) and the choice of a 35mm camera
>(versus medium-format), this wedding photographer was no bargin.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa