Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:10:03 -0800 (PST)
Wow that's cruel. Then again the manuals for today's
cameras are so thick it tough to get anything out of
them wtihout doing some serious reading. Still it
seems this lady knew absolutely nothing about pro
photography. She just had an expensive pro camera and
probably expected that it would do all the work. I
can't imagine whta those pics would be like had she
been using an OM-1 with her knowledge level (Not a dig
against the OM of course :-) Seems that this lady is
about at the level of disposable cameras.

Mark Lloyd