[OM] Happy New Year Wishes

Subject: [OM] Happy New Year Wishes
From: Chris Johns <lc-johns@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 21:52:36 -0600
Thank you to each of you who respond to the teckie questions, but more importantly to each of you who inspire me on a daily basis to pursue photography with my wonderful old-but-excellent OM system as tool for joy, art, purpose and 'just cause'. I'm feeling sappy tonite and can't think of anyone else who would 'get it' more than you all on this list. I read your messages, and take to heart your thoughts. I learn from our sharing and it has been a wonderful plus in my daily life.

Here's my wish to each of us for a visually creative 2002!

Chris in Champaign, IL