Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?
From: Josh Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:41:25 -0800
My own wedding photographer used a combination of 35mm and
6x4.5, and frankly I don't see anything wrong with using 35mm
for the shots that aren't likely to see big enlargements.

Some of the work could only practically be done in 35mm by
most people -- I wanted some infrared shots of the two of us
on the beach (wedding was on the Pacific coast at Kalaloch
Lodge), and most people aren't set up to use Kodak infrared
in any of the formats larger than 35mm.  Sure, it would have
been great to have an experienced IR photographer who was set
up for 70mm, but 35mm works.

--
          josh@xxxxxxxxx is Joshua Putnam
            http://www.phred.org/~josh/