Re: [OM] Stolen OM 4 - a long shot

Subject: Re: [OM] Stolen OM 4 - a long shot
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:12:47 -0800
I wish you best of luck in finding him (is it a him or a her??)

I will tell you from the "dumb criminals files" my friend's brother in law
(who's a cop) told me.  Someone stole a camera.. and of course (try before you
sell!!) the took pictures of themselves, and then sold it to a pawn shop..
Great..  The person who lost it, found it in the pawn shop, finished the roll,
developed it, took the would-be perp's pictures to the cops..  I don't know if
they caught them, but I think that is just amazing.. just how dumb some of the
criminals are..

So may you be so blessed as to find your camera, and may it have a roll of
pictures in it with the would-be perps.

On a sad note, I sent a laptop via UPS to someone, and it arrived broke.. I
tried to claim the insurance.. after 1 year.. I got $0.  They sent me a letter
that said, they determined they don't owe me anything..  I hope you have better
luck.

Albert