[OM] In search of 90mm F2 Macro

Subject: [OM] In search of 90mm F2 Macro
From: "Dave Shupe" <kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:22:00 -0800
Happy New Years everyone!!

I'm looking for a 90mm F2 macro that needs a new home. I'd Like to find one
in like new condition to either buy or trade for.  I'd be willing to pay
$650 (650f the price for new @ B&H) for one in mint condition with the
case & caps.

I've got a 24mm F2.8, a 100mm F2 and a 65-200mm F4 to sell or trade.  The
24mm F2.8 is Mint! Both 100mm and the 65-200mm are in only 8+ condition.

The 24mm F2.8 is mint and includes the original hard case, the proper lens
hood, and both caps.  The only way you could tell this was not a new lens
are the three tiny bits of paint wear on the front edge of the hood, and the
caps look used.  I even have the strap for the case.  I'm asking $250 which
is 350ff the price for a new one @ B&H Photo.

The 100mm has a very small pit near the center of the front element, a
little brassing on the mount, and a bit of paint rubbed off the front edge
of the hood.  Focus is smooth and accurate, aperture snappy at all F stops
with no oil on the blades.  I'm asking $425, includes both caps, & the
original pouch.

The 65-200 has great glass except for a very fine 1mm line on the front
element multi coating.  You have to look very closely in just the right
bright light to even find it.  The hood slips a little (doesn't always stay
straight when extended) and
has a small dent in the side.  This lens also has a little brassing on the
mount.  Focus and zoom are both smooth and accurate.  The one touch control
does not slip when the lens is pointed either straight up or down.  The
aperture is snappy at all F stops with no oil on the blades.  I'm asking
$200.

I'll probably put these on eBay next week if no one on the list wants them.
If you are interested please contact me off list.

Cheers!

Dave Shupe
kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx

Latitude 47° 43' 1" North, Longitude 122° 6' 15" West