RE: [OM] Subjects of our pictures

Subject: RE: [OM] Subjects of our pictures
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 00:42:43 -0500
I would have to agree with John even though I once spent about an hour each morning paying my way through college by vacuuming the bottom of a public pool. I used scuba gear and swam as slowly as possible to avoid stirring the water while holding this vacuum hose in front of me, sucking up the things gravity took to the bottom. I would just as soon not remember that again! I do wonder how you got any water through that mess.

Gregg

John H wrote:

> The description of the hairball alone made me (almost) gag.  :-()

Just like the cat !

Sorry John, but I used to work for the local water/sewerage/drainage
authority - once you've seen the stuff collected on the fine screens of the
sewage processing plant you don't worry too much about a bit of hair.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/