Re: [OM] Electronics and flash guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Electronics and flash guns
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 01:17:32 -0500
Speaking of Vivitar flashes, anybody familiar with the 5600? My problem is that
the bar graph, and correct aperture is supposed to read on the LCD screen when
the HP zoom head is facing foward (only). Mine doesn't sense that it is facing
foward, and only the other display items are visible. No amount of fiddling, and
cleaning of contacts seems to be working. Is this common with these, or am I
missing something?

Larry