Re: [OM] 24 vs 36 exposure debate

Subject: Re: [OM] 24 vs 36 exposure debate
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <voop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:41:27 +0100 (CET)
Ahh, that's an easy nut to crack....what you need is multiple camera
bodies. See: one for your slow, fine-grained b/w, one with that superfast
3200 ISO Ilford Delta, one for that Delta 100 or T/Max. That was the
b/w. Of course, less than three for prints cannot do either, if you
want to balance grains/saturation/color/speed. And for slides...well, I am
a beginner in the game of slides, but it seems that one for the
Kodakchromes is a given and it seems that people have the opinion that
there are two good, but different, fuji's to use also.

That's nine bodies - then come infrared....

I'd say that 10 bodies are a bare minimum....of course, they have to come
with Winder2/Motordrive2's and the inevitable 24/2+85/2 combo too ;)

How would you be a true zuikoholic otherwise?  ;)

Best regards

--thomas