Re: [OM] In search of 90mm F2 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] In search of 90mm F2 Macro
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 06:27:41 -0800
I too was looking for the 90mm f2 macro for a LONG time..  I ended up giving
up, and buying a Tokina 90mm macro F2.5.  I love that lens!  It's heavy as
all hell, and substancially bigger than the Zuiko one... but it takes better
pictures than me, and I've been very pleased with the results..  And also,
the price I paid for it was reasonable...  I think $249 for an EX+ so I
can't complain.  It comes with a macro extention lens to get 1:1 ratio.
BUT, I still wish I had a 90mm F2 macro, but they are just hard to come by..
Good luck.

Albert