Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus or

Subject: Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus ormanual focus?
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:57:58 -0500
Bill,

My minilab prints Kodak T400CN with perfect blacks and absolutely no color tinting. They have a custom filter setting for the film and are very careful when printing B&W negatives onto color paper. They use an Agfa minilab (model unknown).

I'm not an expert, but I'd bet $100 that many prints could be corrected by proper filtration. Is this a setting error? Beats me.

Skip