Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus

Subject: Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus ormanual focus?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:51:05 -0500
Yes, I've seen the olive and magenta casts. The olive looked really cool on
a steel bridge structure, but unexpected. Though I haven't tried it yet, a
local photo shop (not a drug store or similar) gives the option to feed B&W
paper through the 1 hour machine for better results. Perhaps there are
others offering the same service? I don't often think of shooting B&W, but I
enjoyed the processing convenience the one time I did.
-Mickey