Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus or

Subject: Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus ormanual focus?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:10:25 +1100
Kodak labs, pro or storefront, should have filter sets for both T400CN and
Select B&W, as well as settings for colour toning and warm/cold prints. If
they don't, they're undertrained or underequipped as these were advertised
when the films first came along. Don't accept rubbish. I've found that a
slight warmtone is the best result on colour papers.
AndrewF