Re: [OM]Cold & Slow?

Subject: Re: [OM]Cold & Slow?
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:54:38 -0600
Thanks Mark, John,

Maybe the lubricant available here in USA is not the same as what is used
in Japan...or maybe it's just been laid on a little too thick.  Will post
back when
I get rid of the rest of the roll... (Yeah film is cheap, but I'm gonna
use every
damn frame of this fuji superia up!)

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only "crappy" Zuiks, no stellars and can still take pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.