Re: [OM] CAMEDIA software help

Subject: Re: [OM] CAMEDIA software help
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:14:43 -0600
Don't resist.  XP is light-years ahead of Me.  Me is, well to be polite,
junk.  Even 98 was better.  We're running XP on three machines, one XP Home
and two XP Pro (including this laptop) and it works flawlessly. My
'production' machine has XP Pro, Raid 0 and Photoshop.  It just screams.
(all three Dells, by the way).

Tom