Re: [OM] 24 vs 36 exposure debate

Subject: Re: [OM] 24 vs 36 exposure debate
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 21:39:59 -0800
on 1/2/02 12:41 AM, Thomas Heide Clausen at voop@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'd say that 10 bodies are a bare minimum....of course, they have to come
> with Winder2/Motordrive2's and the inevitable 24/2+85/2 combo too ;)
>
> How would you be a true zuikoholic otherwise?  ;)
>
> Best regards
>
> --thomas

Not to mention (but I will...) that you shouldn't mount or unmount the
Winders and Motors with film in the camera due to risk of fogging the film,
so you need bodies both with and without motors... and then you need
additional bodies if you shoot more than one brand of film... "... these are
my Kodak bodies, these my Fuji bodies, and these are my Agfa..." I think I
can cover a few now, and I'm gradually building an IS-# inventory too. But
I'm fine doctor, just fine, really I am!
--

Jim Brokaw
IS-1's, -3's, -30's, Centurion...