Re: [OM] Can you believe this!

Subject: Re: [OM] Can you believe this!
From: Chris Johns <lc-johns@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:35:15 -0600
OK...maybe you are right...there is an incompatibility issue. I 'justify' my zuikoholism by telling my HUSBAND stuff like: Hey, I coulda spent $200 this month at the beauty parlor (but I didn't as I cut my own hair, his hair, and my daughter's hair...) so instead I got this really wonderful ____________ (fill in the blank with lens, flash, macro bracket, bag, light box...etc). Yes, indeed you are correct. I chinz on clothes (we have a great Goodwill and garage sales here) so I can feel "justified" in my om-ishness. However now I want to know then: as the om-ishness in me has encountered and embraced the opportunity to do some professional work...now can I buy some new footwear too?

cj

Yeah - there's a high risk of severe incompatibility issues with
Zuikoholism.

"Honey! You don't need any more shoes or clothes for a while, now do you?
You see, there's this bargain Zuiko 24mm Sh..."

hnz