[OM] First roll of Kodachrome came back... magnificent :-)

Subject: [OM] First roll of Kodachrome came back... magnificent :-)
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:35:03 -0800 (PST)
Well I shot a roll of Kodachrome 64 at a party this
last week. I used an OM-1n with 50/2 macro set at 1/60
sec and a t-32 flash on a BG2 for the shots. Apeture
was either 5.6 or 8. I was really nervous since this
is my first time using slide film and I know that it
is a whole lot pickier about exposure than print film.
Got the pics back today (2 Days for Kodachrome, is
that a record?) and was astounded by the result. These
slides have so much more color and contrast than any
print film I've ever used and with the flash they were
exposed perfectly. Skintones seemed nice and rich and
very accurate (although they were a bit magenta in a
very few, but not too much) Overall this first
experience has been extremely pleasing to me. If I
keep getting thses results it'll be difficult to go
back to print film ;-)

Mark Lloyd