[OM] Re: O-T Kodachrome list

Subject: [OM] Re: O-T Kodachrome list
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:26:25 +1300
Hello Zuiks,

At least two others in this group have mentioned trying to join the above list
without success.  So with their interest in mind, I pass on the message
below.

I am also in the KOM group, the CameraMakers group, and the Scanwit
group.

I asked the question in each if the Kodachrome was still in existence. So far
I've had one really helpful reply, which I still have to put to the test.

I include a mock-up / alteration of his e-mail address in the pertinent places
-
he didn't expect his letter to be circulated elsewhere.

His e-mail address could have been <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Brian

> Hello Brian,
>
> Here is part of the monthly reminder e-mail from the list. Hope this helps.
>
> Maybe the list keeper was out over Christmas/New Year?
>
> There has been a message or two a day over the last week.  Ive been on the
> list  6mo to a year - mostly hand-wringing over the demise of K25 and Kodak's
> marketing competance, or lack of.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Jonathan>

" To make changes to your subscription, use the password on your options
> World Wide Web page:
>
>  http://www.kjsl.com/mailman/options/kodachrome/joe%40thing.move.com
>
> You can also make such changes via email - send a message to:
>
>     kodachrome-request@xxxxxxxx
>
> with the text "help" in the subject or body, and you will be emailed
> instructions.
>
> Questions or comments?  Please send them to kodachrome-admin@xxxxxxxx.

Zuikoholics, enablers, one and all.
Feeding fantasies, emptying pockets!