Re: [OM] Re: 24-exp versus 36 exp debate.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 24-exp versus 36 exp debate.
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 23:33:29 -0800
I suppose it is my bias towards slide films. I don't shoot print films
that often. I have not seen 12 exposure rolls for many a year. I also
don't recall seeing any 12 exp print rolls available locally, but then I
have not been really looking either. A search at B&H turned up no slide
films available in 8 or 12 exposure. The only films they list in 8
exposure rolls are Kodak Portra 160NC. In 12 exposure rolls (print)
there are films listed from Agfa, Ilford, Fuji, Kodak and Konica. Many
of these films are listed as special order. It appears that my statement
was in error, but one does wonder how long that will be the case.

Jim Couch