Re: [OM] Re: Prism Foam

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Prism Foam
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:08:57 -0000
It seems Olympus repair in the UK can often be a distressing affair.  I would
like to find someone decent who could have a crack at my OM-1, the first camera
I ever bought, which had a broken light meter, and now also has a dent in the
top plate and a scratched focussing screen thanks to Jessops.  I'd strongly
recommend against trusting anything to them, although they did do their best to
placate me by giving me two OM-1ns, both with hotshoes and in pretty good nick.

Side point: sadly one of the two bodies got stolen when I was in Zambia earlier
this year, and it's amazing how hard it is to cope with two bodies when you've
had three!  Zuikobloodyholism...

Roger