Re: [OM] Re: First roll of Koachrome came back ... ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: First roll of Koachrome came back ... ...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 07:39:40 -0800 (PST)
My wife snarfled the IS-3.  I manage to use it for non-family
stuff once in a blue moon.  Loaded with plenty of Fuji 100 print
film for the picture albums. ($4.96 for four rolls at Wal-Mart).
We go through about a roll a week.

The XA is typically loaded with some B&W 400 speed stuff and the
OMs are for the geek films.  Of course, whenever I have a paying
job, everything gets loaded with whatever is appropriate
(Portra, TMAX 100, Provia...).

Still, I have problems justifying the hanging folders full of
20,000 slides.  How do you justify an intangible?  Kinda like a
trying to justify that new fishing boat.

Moral of the story:  Keep the photo-album filled and you can get
away with slide films for "play".  'Course, it does require an
extra camera body.  :)

AG-(yes, dear)-Schnozz