[OM] Eagles and Burping Wastebaskets

Subject: [OM] Eagles and Burping Wastebaskets
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:00:37 -0800 (PST)
Well, tomorrow morning (Saturday) I'll be heading on down to Red
Rock Dam to see if there are any bald eagles there for the
winter.  We've had a nice cold snap the past two weeks and the
various ponds and streams have frozen over.  Afterwords, I'll
head on into Des Moines to haunt the camera shops.  Have some
supplies to get so it'll be a fun morning.

Why the sudden photographic freedom?  I remembered to "burp" the
air out of the wastebasket when changing garbage bags this
morning.

It's the little things...

AG-Schnozz