Re: [OM] OM-1n meter and ASA problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n meter and ASA problems
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:59:29 +0100
John Hermanson wrote:
...you should feel some resistance going from 25 to 1600 (that's where the cam goes up-hill).
(snip)
Sounds like the ASA plate may have been taken off/fallen off
and put back in the wrong place. If the plate is off, you'll see
a small tab that engages a notch in the knob.

Thanks John
The problem here is the resistance ("where the cam goes up-hill") now is situated between 100 and 80. So you're right that the plate has moved. I just can't understand how. I haven't disassembled it and the plate is still intact. In fact I have no clue how to get the plate off to adjust it. I guess it's turn-in time (the camera, not me) and let's hope they don't charge an arm and a leg.

Henrik Dahl