Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls (Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls (Long)
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:54:13 -0800
Not fair Dave!!  You are on an Olympus list.  That means you are the exception
not the rule.  You would probably be a Prosumer, not a consumer, or dumbsumer..

Also..  "I can learn at a faster rate..." See the difference?  You can learn!!
Most general populous cannot.  Sorry if some of you think I'm negative, but
that's just the reality of the fact.  People, the vast majority of people are
DUMB.  They are not trying to make progress in their life, they are just
content with not regressing....

Albert

    Somewhere, digital cameras have taken the "learning" out of most of
photography.

  I wholeheartedly disagree!  I can learn at a faster rate because I see the
results of my efforts sooner.

  Dave Dougherty