[OM] Bokeh

Subject: [OM] Bokeh
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 03:23:31 -0800
There are some lenses (Leica's come into mind) that are said to have great
Bokeh.  Now I can never understand how they judge "good" bokeh vs. "bad"
bokeh.  I've read a paper on it, (several papers actually) but it covered
the technical stuff.  When it's all said and done, what am I looking for??

Albert