Re: [OM] It's Alive! (for a while)

Subject: Re: [OM] It's Alive! (for a while)
From: "Paul D. Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:01:05 -0600
At 11:24 PM 1/4/02 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 1/4/02 7:23:17 PM Central Standard Time, steveg3@xxxxxxxxx
>writes:
>

>A product which was recommended to me recently was DeoxIT (www.caig.com) .
>There website has a list of distributors.  It's not real cheap ($15 or $16
>for a lifetime supply) and it seemed to do the job on a little corrosion
>problem I had.  I bought mine at an electronics supply house, the name of
>which escapes me, however seems like they may have had a store in the Dallas
>area,  Bill Barber

I got mine at http://www.micro-tools.com/
They have lots of useful goodies for camera maintenance. You can get some
Pliobond to stick down your leatherette corners, or some Stabilant 22a
contact improver. Both Deoxit and S22A have been sold to audiophiles at
highly inflated prices, as Cramolin and Tweek, respectively.

Paul