RE: [OM] Re: Digital v real photography - slightly OT and long

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Digital v real photography - slightly OT and long
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:39:09 -0800
Winsor wrote:

 I thought the Epson 2000P inks were pretty well established at 25
 plus years.

Pretty well established ?  Show me one in 25 years and I'll believe it.

...Wayne

Well, nothing passes that test, does it? I don't think there is any photo product or process that has been around unchanged for 25 years. There has even been discussion that the lifetime of modern black and white is greatly curtailed over what it was in the distant past.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California