[OM] Vivitar Series 1 90-180 flat field zoom

Subject: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 90-180 flat field zoom
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 21:01:27 -0600
Well my 'accidental' purchase just arrived.  This is a pretty cool lens.  I
haven't shot with it yet, and won't until we move, but my first impression
is very positive. Not as big as I expected, just a touch bigger than the
Zuiko 35-80/2.8 -- maybe the size of a 200/4.  Focuses down to 1:2, but at
180mm with a great working distance.  I think it is the flexibilty of the
working distance that appeals to me.

Once we get settled, I'll put it to use. My original thought was to play
with it and then sell it, but now.....

Tom