Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus or

Subject: Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus ormanual focus?
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 05:57:14 -0800
Hmm..  While I haven't gone Lomo crazy (yet)..  I will say, there is one
thing I love about NZ more than Aussie..  Xena!  That's a value added woman
if ever I've seen one!  I have a fetish for amazon women (actually, I have a
fetish for 6 foot German Ubermodels name Heidi, but who doesn't??)

I was at a Xena Convention a few years back, I was buddies with a security
guard, and he snuck me around back to take a picture of Lucy Lawless when
she was entering the building.  I called her name, and she looked, saw the
camera, and then ducked.  I still have the picture of her covering her face.
As I walked up, about 4 guys each weighing about 2x as much as me, gave me
the "You've got 10 seconds to leave before we break you in half) look..

I am 5'9", in case you wondered, when Lucy Lawless is in 4 inch heels, my
eyesight line is exactly at her... never mind...  hehehe..

Sydney harbor is on me travel's list, so one of these days, me and my OM
will be there..

Albert.