Re: [OM] 35/2.0 vs 24/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 35/2.0 vs 24/2.8
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:45:13 +0100
Hi,

If I were you, I'd keep the 24mm. I have a 24, 28 and 35 and the 24mm is the
wide angle I use most of the time, the 35mm range being covered with zoom
lenses. But that counts for landscape and general photography. For concerts the
28mm gets used pretty often, though, but that is determined by the stage
dimensions.

Regards,

Bernd Moeller