[OM] The Wizard?

Subject: [OM] The Wizard?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:40:49 +1300
Hi Albert,

> It's a very nice picture.  You live in Christchurch??  Hmm..  The Wizard at
> Christchurch, the one who says the world map is upside down, I would like to
> take a picture of him..  I want to see him in person... why don't ya take a
> picture for me??  Christchurch is on my "places to visit" list also.

 I'll see what I can do.

He speaks in the Square most days as far as I know.

I also have a copy of his world map.

His car was / is? something else.  A VW beetle, and in place of the engine
cover and back of the car, a front of car including the front boot was welded.
A beetle with two fronts.

Brian

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves      Voiceless it cries,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.     Wingless flutters,
All mimsy were the borogroves,       Toothless bites,
And the mome raths outgrabe.         Mouthless mutters.