Re: [OM] To digital or not to digital

Subject: Re: [OM] To digital or not to digital
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:52:09 -0600
I know you're joking, but I am planning on putting quite a bit, more than I
anticipated, up for sale. The new job isn't going to allow much hobby time,
so it seems like a good time to get out of a lot of equipment.  Won't even
be able to do that until we're settled though.

I'm keeping a 'want to buy' folder, so if anyone is looking for something in
particular, write me.  I won't be able to get it to you or even figure out
who wants what, for about 3-4 weeks though.  I keep them in order to be
fair.

Tom
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx