Re: [OM] Sticking with film...

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticking with film...
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 18:13:48 -0800
Just spent the day out with my 14 year old daughter. She is shooting photos for
a school project. She chose to shoot in B&W! Left the digital at home. Took an
OM-1, & an OM-2n loaded with B&W film. I also threw the OM-4T with a roll of
Provia 400F I have been meaning to try. It was a very wet and rainy grey Pacific
NW day, making things a bit of a challenge, but we had a great time other than
for the OM-2n failure that I posted a note about. We will be processing the film
tonight after dinner. Printing later in the week. She has really enjoyed working
with the OMs and learning about DOF, shutter speeds, focusing, all that 'cool
stuff'. One more film buyer and Zuikohilic on the hook! :)

Jim Couch