RE: [OM] Digital woes

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital woes
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 19:44:03 -0500

It's ok Charles. We have discussed SUVs, Australian cuzine, Wyoming fencing and many other topics. We all are still bound by the OM mystique. It is a pendulum thing and so it will swing back to OM-1s and their use. Have I told you about the fun I get from doing photography with my OM-1 ... like fine wine, it gets better with age.

Dave Dougherty

I can easily accept the idea of toting my OM gear around in an SUV while munching on take out australian cuisine while checking my wyoming fencelines.....

Charles