Re: [OM] OM-2n Auto exposure problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n Auto exposure problem
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:19:31 -0800
Nope, no such luck! I did run a few more tests when playing with the film
speed/compensation dial. It fires fine if the indicated speed is 1/500 or
above, all other speeds hang up on auto. Everything is fine on manual. John
of Camtech indicates that he can fix the problem, so it will head off for a
CLA fairly soon here.

Jim Couch