[OM] New List Administrator required

Subject: [OM] New List Administrator required
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:46:56 +0000

I will very shortly no longer be in a position to perform the functions of list administrator. So, would anyone interested in taking up the position please contact me off-list: cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

The job essentially consists of helping out people with su*bscribing, doing the opposite and being the recipient of the list admin traffic and occasionally acting on some of those messages.

I would guess on average that it takes 10 or 15 minutes of my time each day, often less, though that is just the way I have approached it. There is no need to devote time 'every day' or to do things in the way I have done.

The job does not involve 'running the list server or software', that job is done brilliantly by Shawn Wright. You don't need to be in any particular place either. The List is physically on a server in Canada while I have been administering it from Ireland.

Giles