Re: RE: [OM] P400 printers on Yahoo Auctions UK (OT?)-***ONLY GLOSSY ?*

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] P400 printers on Yahoo Auctions UK (OT?)-***ONLY GLOSSY ?***
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:08:10 +0800
Not only the paper is more expensive, the CMY film is the major cost, you
have to purchase in set. I bought a Fagor Primera printer in 95' at US$1000.
The paper and CMY film cost over US$3.5 per page, due to this I printed very
little, the printer was just throw away few months ago. It is a problem of
following too close to the digital world.

C.H.Ling