[OM] (OT) AOL V7.0 sends plain text!

Subject: [OM] (OT) AOL V7.0 sends plain text!
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:27:52 EST
I'm still trying to repair corrupted Windoze files, but saw from my "test"
message that AOL 7.0 sends in plain text.  That's a plus.  V6.0 wouldn't let
me do that (or maybe I just didn't know how to configure it).  So, like
Susan, I went back to V5.0.

All you AOL users should upgrade to V7.0 to allow plain text to be sent to
the list.  List members get understandably grumpy about having to wade
through a bunch of html coding.

V7.0 disks are available free at Sears and Walmarts.  And of course, you can
download it from the "Welcome" window, as well.  Probably faster and more
reliable to just use the CD, though.  Of course you can always uninstall it
and go back to a previous version (if you still have the disk) if you're
unhappy with V7.0.

Rich