Re: [OM] First Scalas with new Fangs

Subject: Re: [OM] First Scalas with new Fangs
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:22:47 -0700
Very nice!  I especially like #10 with the 300.  Pardon my laziness, but
can one home-process Scala, or does it need to be sent out?  I've started
to become curious about it.  How does it compare with other B&W slide
film(s)?  The only other option I can think of is TMAX 100 using the
reversal processing kit.  Anyway, I've still got my first roll of Tech
Pan to get through first...

Mark Marr-Lyon